FEB was founded in Sweden in 1987 with 10 members. It has currently about 2 400 active members. The association’s main task is to
- Support the injured and to create understanding for their problem.
- Disseminate information on the subject. Influence society to invest in research and development in order to help those already afflicted.
- Prevent others from becoming afflicted.
- Organize people who will support the associations work and goals.
- Publish a quarterly Swedish magazine called “Ljusglimten” (Glimpse of light).
Address to the swedish head organisation
SE-126 09 HÄGERSTEN
Fax: +46 8 712 89 48